The Vanguard Method is creating new knowledge in management theory and practice.
In The Vanguard Periodical, leading practitioners share their insights and experiences of working with service organisations that are achieving substantial, rapid, innovative and effective change.
This edition focuses on the Vanguard Method in People Centred Services. Read new articles by Vanguard experts on:
- What is ‘The Milk Test’?
- Results from Fareham Borough Council, Stoke on Trent City Council and organisations from across Wales
- Why is purpose so important in public services?
- What measures should we use in people centred services?
- Is integrating services a good idea?
- What is technology’s role in designing public services that work?
- Is demand for public services really rising?
- What stops professionals from doing a good job?
- Why we should treat people as people, not as consumers or transactions
To receive your copy by post (available from 25th July) please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know where you’d like us to send a copy to.
To receive an electronic copy (PDF) now, fill in the form below.
(If you haven’t yet read the Vanguard Periodical Edition One: Financial Services, you can still request your copy here.)