Tuesday 30th January 2018 – Birmingham
9.30am to 4.30pm (Birmingham City FC Conference Centre)
Beyond Process Improvement for Leaders
Who should attend? – Leaders involved in transformational change
“We had a financial and a service problem – we’ve solved both. We are very pleased with the outcome. Portsmouth City Council spends about £150million a year. We’re now looking to use this as our default approach to how we design services and possibly partner organisations too.
Councillor Luke Stubbs, Deputy Leader of Portsmouth City Council
“This method is about really being truly customer focused, not just saying you are. You actually are. You truly are customer focused and it’s truly end to end. A lot of the stuff that I did before and I was very proud of and to be fair, helped me to become successful in my career, was never end to end. So all of the improvement work I did before was this little bit of the process, or that bit of the process, with limited knowledge, if any, of what happens before and after.”
Katharina Haase, Chief Operating Officer at Barclaycard Germany
“The great thing about Vanguard is that it actually focuses on customer value. What that means is that we’ve delivered some absolutely brilliant results particularly around our net promoter score, where we’ve seen some huge improvements, but more importantly, reducing down the demand that you don’t actually want, which is the failure demand and that means, when the customers call us we deal with things without hand offs, straight away. And that has seen some fantastic results.”
Peter Reid, Island Director, Lloyds Bank International
If you are a leader who is:
- Running out of ‘salami’ to slice
- Battling with instructions to do ‘efficiency’, knowing it is making your service worse
- Dealing with increasing levels of demand for service
- Dealing with increasing levels of complaint from customers about that service
- ‘Drowning’ in bureaucracy driven by compliance with inspection regimes
- Seeing revenue falling as your operating costs rise
- Being driven to do more dysfunctional ‘digital’ which is costly and makes service worse
- Fed up hearing the same failing ‘advice’ from the same faces in the same ‘failing’ institutions
Then, we would like to share something with you that is NOT a failure…it is a phenomenal success. And, we have the facts to prove it.
- Reducing the number of days to set up a telephone banking account from 19 days to 38 minutes.
- Reducing first contact to assessment of need from 96 days to two days in Adult Social Care – with associated cost reduction of 75%
- Reducing an 18 page application form to four questions on a single page and removing the associated waste
- Reducing telephone call waiting times from 23 minutes to three seconds
You too can achieve results like this.
Purpose of the Event
Through action-based learning this event will allow you to learn, using real case studies, how to take back to your place of work the ability to ‘get under the surface’ of your current organisational thinking, systems and performance. What a great place to get started.
You will learn how to understand what is happening and even more importantly why. That may even be really, for the very first time. That realisation doesn’t make you a failed leader. It just means you didn’t know what you didn’t know. Now you will know. That’s a good place to start.
You can dramatically improve customer service and as a direct result significantly reduce costs.
We would love you to join us at our action-learning masterclass.
The cost to attend this event is £195 plus VAT per delegate – book before Friday 24th November 2017 for the the early bird rate of £100 plus VAT per delegate
To book your place on this event download your Booking Form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org