16th May 2018
Delighting customers and shareholders
This one-day event focuses on successful digital transformations in financial services organisations. You will hear from leaders who have achieved significant results using the Vanguard Method – digitising customer journeys effectively, delighting customers and delivering for shareholders at the same time.
- Patrick Eltridge, CIO RBS Group
- Angela Mhlanga, CEO Hollard Partner Solutions
- Alessandro Colafranceschi, Co-founder and CEO PravAle PTY Ltd, former Executive Head of Digital Banking at Standard Bank Group and UniCredit Group
- Justin Watts, Head of Systems Thinking, E2E Transformation, Lloyd’s Banking Group
- Dave Kerr, Customer Journey Design Senior Manager, Lloyd’s Banking Group
- Professor John Seddon, Managing Director, Vanguard Consulting
Showcasing digital transformation using the Vanguard Method:
- Real returns from digital spend without locking-in costs from failure demand.
- Improving digital customer journeys from all-channel insights
- Investing digital money wisely through understanding what matters to your customers
- End-to-end value-chain optimisation in insurance: brokers, insurers, repairers, suppliers
- Preventing digital development teams working on the ‘wrong problems’
- Failure demand as a signal that customer journeys – and costs – aren’t optimised
- How to avoid digitising waste and driving failure demand into other channels
Be astonished at the profound results in revenue, efficiency, customer service and morale. Some examples:
- Savings: £100M over 5 years (Insurance), £1.7M in six months (Banking and Insurance Group), £2.5M annual savings (Banking)
- Sales up +15%, faster quotes, retention improved 20%, doubled ‘active’ customers
- Increased Productivity: Mortgages applications per FTE increased by 50%, Pensions employee capacity for value-add activities increased by 40%.
- Insurance indemnity spend down, customer lifecycles halved, customer satisfaction at record levels (NPS from -5% to >90%).
- Digital development costs reduced by 98%. Digital development times down by 90%
- Credit Card and Loan acceptance rates up by over a quarter, approval times halved
- Failure Demand reductions: down from 35% to 0% (mortgage servicing); from 70% to 18% (commercial accounts).
- Staff Engagement scores doubled, attrition reduced by two thirds.
Book your place
To book, complete the booking form and send it to email@example.com
Price £495.00 plus VAT (per delegate)
Early Bird Rate – Book before 31st January 2018 – £345 plus VAT