A one-day masterclass on how to build customer loyalty and move beyond sales
Tuesday 19th June 2018, Birmingham City Football Club
Sales to businesses are like oxygen to people, without it they will die. Thinking differently about selling is the real key. Any sale of goods or services cannot be viewed as a standalone thing – this is the biggest mistake businesses can make. A sale must be looked at in a different context; it must be seen as either the beginning, continuation or end of a customer relationship. Each of these three options is a possibility each time the register rings. Progressive businesses understand this, but even the best of them still fail to maximise each opportunity to really understand what matters to their customers and as a result lose business.
Going beyond sales is to truly understand each and every customer in their own context and deliver the service they deserve in the most cost-effective, efficient and friendly way to build the foundations for a long term relationship that delivers profit.
Why build customer loyalty?
Customers have more choice now than ever before. Consumerism is at the forefront of this. The rise and rise of product and service reviews online means that informed choice is now the norm. Not long ago a bad customer experience would be shared with a few family members and a couple of friends or colleagues – now the world knows about it. Customers want great service and businesses have a responsibility to deliver this. But it costs money, time and effort to deliver world class service, doesn’t it? At this one-day masterclass, find out how to offer better service, more loyal customers without spending an extra penny.
Benefits of attending the masterclass
- A clearly defined method to achieve superb results
- Learn how to deliver better service at lower cost
- A different perspective on selling and how to build customer loyalty
- Thought-provoking content and discussion
- A challenge to the prevailing logic about how to design and manage how the work work
- Case studies illustrating how to achieve fantastic results and the practical steps required to do this
- Learn how to really understand what matters to customers to inform business strategy and improve profit
- Discuss and challenge why existing work design sub-optimises service, increases costs and creates a poor customer experience.
John Dunnion was a financial adviser for four years in the 1990’s. He then joined First Direct bank as an Operational Manager and later, their Internal Change Manager. This was for four years before joining Vanguard in April 2003.
Since joining Vanguard John has led interventions in many financial services providers, introducing and embedding the Vanguard Method in Aon, HBOS, Aviva, RBS, Lloyds Bank, LV Insurance and Swinton Insurance.
John is in a unique position, having been a customer, business introducer, manager, consultant and shareholder of several financial institutions. He therefore has a very well rounded view on the industry from several different angles.
The cost to attend this event is £250 plus VAT per delegate.
To book your place on this event contact email@example.com