A one-day masterclass on reducing customer effort and creating customer loyalty
Thursday 6th September 2018
10am until 3.30pm
Go beyond User Experience (UX) to design a service that solves every customer’s demand first time.
Customers want a service that works. They don’t want an emotional experience, to be pleasured by interfaces or be delighted by visuals. This is a distraction from what really matters to people.
To solve customer’s problems, you first need to understand the nature of demand in your own organisation. You can do this by studying your actual customers, removing the need to create artificial personas, user stories or abstract focus groups. You already have access to all the data and expertise you need within your own organisation, without having to bring in User Experience or Usability experts.
Creating customer loyalty is actually quite simple once you strip away the gimmicks and go back to basics to find out really matters to people. On this highly practical, interactive course, you will learn how to do 3 things:
- Understand your customers better
- Create a core profile
- Focus on what matters to customers i.e. where, when and how they want to experience your service
- Understand the nature of demand in your organisation
- Find out why your customers contact you
- Find out what ratio of contacts are driven by the failure of your organisation to get it right first time, i.e. ‘failure demand’
- Study the capability of your organisation to respond to customer demand
- Find out what your organisation’s current one-stop capability is
- Ask yourself what are the one stoppable opportunities for the future?
- Learn what the implication of improving one-stop capability is on costs, customer loyalty and growth
When you understand what matters to customer and the nature of demand coming into your organisation, you can achieve:
- Better customer retention
- Improved growth of your existing customers
- Better acquisition of new customers
This course will supply you with knowledge of a method that helps you create profitable customer experiences based on evidence and data, rather than assumption and speculation.
You will create a relevant and personalised action plan that can start immediately and you will be able to demonstrate greater knowledge, confidence and credibility in understanding your customers back in your own organisation.
Benefits of attending
When you have completed this course, you will:
- Know how to understand your customers better
- Understand how to study the nature of demand in your organisation
- Know how to find out your organisation’s one-stop capability
- Be able to avoid customer experience pitfalls that waste resources and alienate customers
Who should attend
CEO’s, directors, heads of customer service, customer experience or operations who are looking for ways to reduce customer effort in order to improve service, reduce costs and improve morale.
Vicky Harston and Lynne Mitchell have over 35 years experience in supporting leaders to apply the Vanguard method in the private sector, including financial services, telecommunication and automative companies.
Book your place
Cost per delegate £250+ VAT
Book before 29th June 2018 for the Early Bird rate of £195 + VAT
This course can also be tailored for your team and delivered in-house. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.