Wednesday 24th October from 3.30pm until 6pm
The meeting is FREE to attend for network members. If you’re not already a member, you can sign up here for free.
- How do we define Intervention Theory?
– normative vs. rational or coercive
– double vs. single loop learning.
- Examples of intervention design
- Key factors for successful interventions
The session will be lef by Vanguard’s David Puttick and Hendrik Ascheberg.
As a reminder, the purpose of the network is to help you move beyond command and control by connecting you to fellow travellers, sharing the profound achievements of pioneers and equipping you with the practical means to make progress.
Booking is essential. To book a place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you confirmation of your place and directions to the venue nearer the time.