Get a Vanguard Mentor
- Responsible for making performance improvements with limited access to funding?
- Looking for accreditation in the Vanguard Method?
- Responsible for cutting costs without jeopardising core service delivery?
- Facing an embargo on hiring consultants?
- Looking for a bit of expert help?
- Keen to develop a team of internals?
- Looking for regular input from Vanguard to keep on track or stay sane?
You may benefit from Vanguard’s new mentoring and accreditation programme.
- Develop a capability in the Vanguard Method to support leaders to achieve profound improvements to service, efficiency, revenue and morale
- Get market- acknowledged recognition of your capability through Vanguard Accreditation, using the same robust framework we use to train our own consultants
- Progress from competence through to mastery in the Vanguard Method
- Use a framework that provides rigour and reassurance of staff capabilities
- Develop at your own pace
- Create a purposeful role for yourself.
• Based on Vanguard’s 30-year pedigree and latest breakthroughs in service design
• Flexible to organisational context
• Sensitive to organisational branding
• Adaptive to both beginners and experienced interventionists
• Includes assessment based on presentation, written response, observation and interview of the team or individual seeking accreditation.
BRONZE 1 month of intensive support
One-month support – One 90 minute skype session plus three x 20 minute sessions via e-mail and Skype.
SILVER 6 months support
Six Months support –Four face to face meetings 2 hours each, plus up to 2 hours of virtual support per month. (Skype email/telephone).
GOLD 10 months support
Ten months support – Six face to face sessions 2 hours each, plus up to 2 hours of virtual support per month. (Skype email/telephone).
Additional benefits for Bronze, Silver and Gold
- Tailored action-learning in your workplace with expert support
- Ongoing assessment of capability with market-acknowledged accreditation
- Personal introductions to like-minded people working in your local area or profession
- Exclusive access to a rich library of online Vanguard resources, taking you through Check to Redesign
- Discounted rates on all our events and webinars
- Free books chosen by your mentor
- No travel costs – mentoring takes place at your workplace or via phone/email/Skype.
Register your interest using the form below or email email@example.com. A Vanguard expert will get in touch to find out what you need and discuss how we can help you.