Sign up for our expert-led webinars on moving beyond command and control management.
Beyond ‘Demand Management’
Friday 27th September 10:30 – 11:30 GMT
Are you facing increasing demand for your services? Have you heard of an approach called ‘demand management’? Demand management promises to help you categorise and control the demands people put on your service. But can demand really be managed and what are the unintended consequences of this approach?
Join Toby Rubbra to understand:
- The problems you face when trying to manage demand
- Why demand is the biggest lever to improving the performance of your system
- The difference between value and failure demand
- Tactics when studying demand
- Case examples
- What happens to demand when you redesign the system
Beyond Traditional Strategy for Leaders
Friday 18th October, 10:30 – 11:30 GMT
Are you an innovative leader who wants to develop a new strategy for your organisation?
Join Toby Rubbra to find out:
- How to move beyond traditional strategy
- Why the relationship between purpose, measures and method is critical
- The importance of understanding your purpose in customer terms
- The profound results you get when you move beyond traditional strategy
Beyond Customer Journey Mapping and the Power of System Pictures
Friday 22nd November, 10:30 – 11:30 GMT
Are you committed to understanding your customers? Do you want to move beyond traditional methods such as customer journey mapping and developing personas?
Join Toby Rubbra to learn:
- Why system pictures are so powerful
- The relationship between thinking/system/performance
- The impact of system conditions on performance
- How to identify critical management assumptions that need to be changed
- The size of the prize when you move beyond customer journey mapping
Free for Beyond Command and Control network members. Join the network for free here.
Introductory price of £50 + VAT per webinar for non network members.
What you need to take part
To join the webinar, you need a laptop, computer, smart phone or tablet with a connection to the internet. You don’t need any other special software or equipment to take part.
Book a place
To book a place, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, job title, organisation and which webinar(s) you would like to join.